The program provides funding to schools to engage students, teachers and community in helping to build healthier lifestyles for children. At the core of the school’s program is cultural well-being and identity whilst teaching students the importance of eating fresh fruits, vegetables and bush foods. Students help plant, maintain and harvest their produce whilst learning about the properties of each fruit, vegetable and bush plant. Additionally, we supply the Juice Plus+ children’s product, and the Complete protein drink for the school canteen. The schools program is open all year round, interested schools from Australia and New Zealand are encouraged to submit a completed application form.
The small grants program allows Nutrition Plus to partner with like-minded Not-for-profit organisations (NFP’s) in Australia and New Zealand. Through the program NFP’s organisations can apply for a small grant to help them fund a new or existing program.
The program opens annually around during the month of April.
Criteria for the program is as follows:
• Grants are for Not-for-profit Organisations in Australia and New Zealand only.
• Grants are for Projects or Programs that may be existing or new that relate to increased wellbeing for Aboriginal and /or disadvantaged people, particularly children or youth.
• Approved applications will be eligible for grants in the range of $5000-$10000. Greater amounts may be considered for projects that are of exceptional value and have excellent alignment with the following Objectives of Nutrition Plus.
• To promote and support the health and wellbeing of Indigenous children, youth and adults/carers of Australia and New Zealand through education, skill development, dietary supplementation, cultural re-connection or support to a third party to undertake those activities.
• To promote and support the health and wellbeing of disadvantaged non-Indigenous children and youth through education, skill development and dietary supplementation as part of the Juice Plus Company Foundation Initiatives.
• Partial rather than full funding may also offered to some successful applicants.
Please visit this page during the month of April to download/complete a smalls grant application.
Ten Million Meals
This program is an initiative of the Global Juice Plus+ Foundation with a vision to donate 10 million meals of Juice Plus+ Complete® in over 20 countries. Nutrition Plus has committed to providing 10 thousand meals in Australia and New Zealand.
Like minded organisations can apply to be a part of the program and provide Juice Plus+ Complete to those in need of food or better nutrition. Applications are open all year round and like-minded organisations are encourage to participate by completing an application form.
General enquiries can be made to Louise +61 2 4963 0107