Nutrition Plus is a charity operating in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to build healthy futures with Indigenous and other disadvantaged people.
We achieve this by:
- Engaging children, their parents, teachers and community through school programs
- Providing funding for school fruit, vegetable and bush-tucker gardens
- Incorporating produce from their gardens into breakfast & lunch programs & cooking lessons
- Providing whole food supplementation with our product of choice – Juice Plus+ to schools and organisations that run meal programs for homeless or disadvantaged people.
- Encouraging increased consumption of fruits & vegetables through education
- Providing funds to other organisations working in similar areas through our small grants
Our Cultural and Education Training
In association with Wakagetti Indigenous Corporation, Nutrition Plus also runs a social enterprise stream, specializing in cultural training, education and experiences for business and corporates. Profits are funneled back into our projects in addition to providing mentoring for indigenous people in the areas of culture, pre and post- employment, business, artistic and entrepreneurial pursuits.